Morningside Recovery offers OCD Therapy at their mental health facility in Newport Beach, CA and the chance at a higher education.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an educational obstructing symptom of severe mental trauma. Sufferers of OCD experience withdrawal from family members and friends. This and fits of agoraphobia lead individuals suffering from OCD to quit on their own education. Often, a fear of being surrounded by people, breaking out of routine and expecting too much become the main sources for this betrayal of knowledge.
Luckily, Morningside Recovery of Newport Beach, CA offers OCD Therapy alongside its educational program. By offering our clients realistic goals, they can achieve in short terms, Morningside sets up a long track for success. Eventually, with the permission of the therapy team, a client can move on to continuing their education.
We set up meetings with counselors from various high schools, education departments, vocational schools and even local universities. This way, the educational process and bureaucracy of paperwork it takes becomes manageable. Allowing our clients the push they need to continue on with a career the dreamed of is our goal for members of the Morningside Academic Institute.
There are a few requirements for our clients to join:
- They have to be active participants in their recovery.
- They have to adhere to program guidelines.
- Their behavior has to be impeccable in both clinical and residential living and environments.
- Medications as prescribed by the treatment center must be taken.
To continue on the educational track to recovery clients must:
- Demonstrate the motivation to achieve academic success
- Show willingness to comply with the guidelines set forth
- Track progress toward treatment goals
- Attend class regularly and be an active participant.
By carefully monitoring a client’s progress through the program, we watch for the subtleties that may affect their lives forever. Focusing on higher education goals will lead to further challenges for suffers of OCD but the willingness to take them on.
For more information on our OCD Therapy and our Mental Health Facility in Newport Beach, CA, contact Morningside Recovery today.